Can’t seem to get to the bank during the week and want to sleep in on Saturday? Use Mobile Deposit in our app to get your check into your account.
(If this is the first time you're using Mobile Deposit, please tap Deposit and follow the steps for enrollment. Our team will take it from there to get you set up!)
- After logging into our app, tap deposit at the bottom
- Tap deposit check
- Choose the account in which the check should be deposited
- Enter the check amount
- Tap take pictures
- Choose front of check and take picture
- Choose back of check and take picture. Make sure 3 things are on the back of the check: the endorsement (to whom the check is written), the words “for mobile deposit only,” and your account number OR Flint Community Bank.
- Save images
- Submit deposit & agree to terms
That’s all! It’s a good idea to keep the check for 7 - 10 days to make sure all went well with the deposit. Upon review, approved checks will show in your account. (Those deposited after hours will be reviewed the next business day.)