Can’t seem to get to the bank during the week and want to sleep in on Saturday? Use Mobile Deposit in our app to get your check into your account.
(If this is the first time you're using Mobile Deposit, please tap Deposit and follow the steps for enrollment. Our team will take it from there to get you set up!)
- After logging into Flint Anywhere, tap the Deposit button on your dashboard
- Tap Deposit a Check
- Enter the check amount and tap Continue
- Choose the account in which the check should be deposited
- Tap to capture the front of your check, then choose Continue
- Tap to capture the back of your check, and choose Continue. Make sure 3 things are on the back of the check: the endorsement (to whom the check is written), the words “for mobile deposit only,” and your account number OR Flint Community Bank.
- Submit deposit & agree to terms
That’s it! It’s a good idea to keep the check for 7 - 10 days to make sure all went well with the deposit. Upon review, approved checks will show in your account. (Those deposited after hours will be reviewed the next business day.)